I hope you are all enjoying your long weekend, or not if you are like me, and you are working. Regardless, it does not stop you from celebrating the 4th of July with a nice little cocktail.
Most of the cocktails are packed with sugar, and artificial ingredients. This one is healhy as it contains kombucha which is full of probiotics, and sparkling water. There is no added sugar or artificial ingredients, but it does not mean that it is tasteless.
You can actually have a good cocktail without adding a bunch of sugar in it. It is also hubby approved, so it is not only for those who are used to sugar-free stuff.
For those who are not a fan of alcohol or you just don’t feel like drinking you can just skip it, and you will still end up with a good cocktail to enjoy.
- 1/2 cup of pink grapefruit Perrier
- 1/2 cup of strawberry acai coconut Kevita
- 1 shot glass of rhum
- frozen strawberries and blueberries to decorate
- a slice of lemon
- Pour a shot glass of rhum in a glass.
- Add the water, and the kombucha
- Add the fruits, ice, and a slice of lemon.
Happy 4th of July!