Thanksgiving is over which means that it is time to get ready for….Christmas! I am sure that some of you took advantage of Black Friday, and Cyber Monday to buy some Christmas presents, but for those of you who haven’t (like me) here is a couple of ideas for your fit girl friends ;). I chose things that I either love or already have. I share the links, so you can find them more easily if you are interested.
- Fitbit Surge: I just got the latest watch from Fitbit (thanks booboo), and I had the Surge for a year which was the first watch from Fitbit. I also had the Fibit one which I loved too, but it was not easy to see how many steps I did because I was attaching it to my bra. I love the watch because it gives me the time duh! I also love it because there are more features than the Fitbit one such as the heart rate, and notifications from my phone. I really like Fitbit because everytime I had an issue with my tracker they offered really good customer service regardless of the waranty. *
- Ivy Park Sport bras: The Queen B’s brand. I haven’t bought any of her sport clothes, but I just love them. That is all I have to say about that. *
- Ivy Park Shirt. *
- Sport band: It is so much easier to workout when you have your phone in an arm band rather than having to hold on to it. You can find them on Amazon for cheap, and it will depend on the phone you have.
- Nike shoes: Who doesn’t need new shoes? I don’t, but seriously those are super cute! I just love black and gold. *
- Leggings SheIn: I do not think that the mesh trend is over yet, so here you go. You’re welcome! (And they are chesp too). *
- Headphones: Like I said I love black and gold, and these headphones are great! I got them for my birthday, and they have a reamote on them so you can turn the volume up or down, and pause or change the song you are listening to. They also have a extensible cord for those who forget they have their headphones on (like me), so you won’t mess up your cord. *
I hope this list will help you to find some gifts for your favorite fit girls! 🙂